Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22

Hopefully grandma Bev comes home today from the hospital. It's been an ordeal to say the least. I never had felt how it would be to lost a parent but I came as close to that this week than at any other time. I think it would be different if she had lived to a ripe old age and then passed away the same way it is for a parent to lose a child. When things happen out of order, as life in general really is, we get frustrated and feel helpless trying to cope with the sudden change in life. We even might think we are cursed because 'life' happens. It has been an eye opening experience to me. The thought comes to mind that this world is a never ending series of mundane events that matter very little until they happen to us. I think I could come up with a better way to say it, but I am tired. I think I need to take a long walk and a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment