Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hawaii - What a trip








Pam and I were able to go to Hawaii. It was a very enjoyable trip. It was my first visit to the islands and Pam's second... but that was a long time ago, when palm trees were not even a twinkle in a coconut's eyes. (I feel so Michael Scottish - mate). Anyhow, we had a little adventure on the plane leaving from Phoenix. It had to be set down in LA for 'something' that they never told us about. So, we waited and waited and waited some more in the LAX terminal. After 6 hours of waiting we were shipped to another airline and did not arrive until dark in Honolulu. We were supposed to have arrived at noon. Day gone. Thank you Hawaiian Air. Same plane on the way home was delayed 4 hours. Nice aircraft. I guess any landing you can walk away from is a good landing but I hated missing a day in Hawaii and day less of sleep on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment